Keep-warm grate risers are made to distance your food from high heat and keep it in low heat until you are ready to serve.
NOT FOR THE 16" Mini model. (Made for our 24" and 36" model grills only)
- Made from stainless steel (will never rust)
- Raises your grate by 5 inches from cooking surface
- Enough to keep food warm on low heat
- Kit includes special bottom grate with notched corners to fit between risers
- Slip-On design installs easily on the aluminum insert (charcoal box)
- No tools are needed to install
- The kit includes 2 risers and a notched grate to fit between the 2 risers
- Does not include the top grate
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be removed at any time
- Use your existing grate on the top level
- Converts The Bincho Grill® into a two level grill
- Install up to 2 sets on the 24" grill and up to 3 on the 36" grill
A 5" riser for The Bincho Grill is a metal or stainless steel attachment that raises the height of the grill's cooking surface by 5 inches. It is designed to be compatible with The Bincho Grill, a type of Japanese charcoal grill commonly used for grilling meats, seafood, and vegetables.
The 5" riser serves several purposes. Firstly, it increases the distance between the cooking surface and the charcoal, which helps to reduce the intensity of the heat and minimize flare-ups. This makes it easier to control the temperature and prevent food from burning.
Secondly, the added height provides more clearance for the cook to work comfortably around the grill. This is particularly useful for grilling larger cuts of meat or when using long-handled grilling tools.
Finally, the riser can also help to channel smoke and heat more efficiently, resulting in a more even and flavorful cooking experience.
Overall, a 5" riser for The Bincho Grill is a useful accessory that can enhance the performance and versatility of this type of grill.